MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

01 October 2007

No one can stop me now, tonight I'm on the loose

My doppleganger got out again. At least, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

She was tired of being held down by the (wo)man, so when she found out about The Party, she tied me up, threw me in the back of my closet, and went out to let off a little steam. Fortunately, she only overpowers me once in a blue moon, but whenever she does, it seems I'm apologizing forever after. Some people think it's kinda cool to have an evil twin, but I don't agree. It's like having curly hair - everybody wants it, unless you have it, then you realize what a pain in the arse it is to care for.

So, to those of you she offended in anyway, whether it be inappropriate observations to unsuspecting innocents, flirting shamelessly with boyeeez half her age, or dancing as if there was a stripper pole nearby, I apologize profusely for any damage she may have done. I'd like to just go on record stating that was a FRIENDLY kiss she gave the bartender (for doing such a stand-up job, I might add), that grabbing The Boyfriend's toushie was accidental, but calling Assholio Make-Out Boy a "poseur" was completely justified.

All I have left to figure out is how she got a 3" rugburn on MY left knee...

which, if you squint really hard, kinda resembles Miss K with her fahncee 'do.

4 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you dare apologize for a thing or else I would have to apologize for drunkenly yammering on all night about I HAVE NO IDEA what. I looked at my pictures and I was like, "Who is this guy I am posing with?" and also, "Did I take that picture of my cleavage?"

You were awesome and looked gorgeous as usual (I covet legs like that) and I loved seeing you!
xo
laurie

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

yes you were awesome (my friend marie adored you) and i love when people let loose.

as for assholio... sigh. i'm going back to bed.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger WineGrrl said...

So this is what goes on when I am not around....

Maybe I need to get to SnB more often!

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Faith said...

Sister, I am hardly innocent.

But seriously, so fun hanging out with you!

xo
Faith

BTW - I think I might know something about that rug burn...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home