MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

10 September 2007

Does This Look Infected?

Or, Do You Think I Need Professional Help?

Knitters are an odd bunch. Seriously. And I often feel I'm the oddest of them all. Today, for instance.

Due to circumstances not quite being back to normal (whatever THAT is!), I forgot to bring my knitting with me today. Those that know me (even the non-knitters) know that I do not leave the house without some form of knitting. And at "lunch", there are two things I do - I read, and I knit (not necessarily in that order). If I don't do both, I get a little nutso.

If I forget my current reading material, no biggie. I can print something off the i-net (thank you, Al Gore!!!) If I forget to do that, I have been seen reading electric bills or some other printed detritus that has collected in my bag.

But if I forget my knitting. . . Well, we joke about stash enhancement, yarn enablers, and even crack silk haze. But at what point does a hobby become a habit? I think I've passed that by leaps and bounds.





And seriously? It's all I can do to not bring this home and finish it tonite.

3 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

How fabulously clever are you?!?!
Is that red ribbon for yarn and pencils for needles? Faboo!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Sachi said...

Dude. You're scaring me.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger WineGrrl said...

I swear that looks like the licorice thong from Knitty! Yes, I am twelve!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home