MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

12 July 2007

Check out this site

I don't usually do this, but the work this man does is amazing. It is the first thing I have seen that is befitting my angel baby.

As you can imagine, the fees for his work is not cheap. It's kinda like someone commissioning a hand-knit sweater -- if you charged a reasonable rate, say, $25/hour, plus supplies, the price would be exorbitant, which is why most of us wouldn't even consider it.

Still. I think Jaggers is worth the price.

I'm picking up Jagger's remains today, and will be a gelatinous puddle of emotion by the time I get home.

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

His work is amazing. Your baby would make a lovely steed.

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's some impressive work there. {{{MonkeyGurl}}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home