MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

04 April 2007

To My Five Loyal Readers

I'm taking a break. Much like nearly EVERYONE else, this is an almost overwhelming time for me, and I won't have much time or inclination for blogging. Hopefully, things will be more settled by the end of the month.

In the meantime, I will be visiting you on the ether, and trying to make it to Thursday nite SnBs. And if you really want your ovaries to ache, check out these kidvids.

Ring of fire (definitely worth the wait for the Big Finish

Folsom Prison (he knows words to songs I've never even heard)

Take a load of fanny take one

take a load off fanny take two (a job so nice, he sung it twice!)

Baby got back (always cuter when sung by a 4 year old)

you are my sushine take one (so precious)

you are my sunshine take two (so. . . loud)

13 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Uccellina said...

Oh, boo. Sad.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger the girl with pointy sticks said...

Those kids are really rediculously cute.

Here I just linked to you from CAP and was thinking of cyber stalking cause your comments are just so durn funny, and you go announce blog abandonment?

*siff*

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger WineGrrl said...

Well, take care, and see you when you get back.

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWW! That SO doesn't make me happy, but I understand... ;( Can't wait 'til you're back at it again...

*HUG*

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger carlita dee said...

Hey, whadd'ya mean? I come here for the unparalleled sarcasm (er, wit) and pics of the wee monkey. What am I gonna do now?

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

OK, OK...time to come back. We miss you and your posts!!!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

what the ****?
a monkey haitus?
well fiddle sticks to that

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, when you said you were taking a break, but I didn't know that meant no more SnB AND no more pithy comments on my blog! Darnit, where are you?! I miss you!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Ok, Ok....now that you're moved and settled in, it's time to blog again!!!! We need pictures of the new pad!

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger JenL said...

I don't suppose I can bribe you to post again with the promise of new pictures of my Bug?

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Hope things are becoming underwhelming for you soon.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Dudette, need yer email addy. Please respond to moi via ladylinoleum at hotmail dot com. Thanks my dear!

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you commenting on other people's blogs... When, oh, when will we 'see' you again?

:insert big hug here:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home