MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

23 March 2007

Really Quick-Like

I just got the questionnaire from my grad school for the Alumni Directory. I need a suggestion for my "prefix" and "suffix". I was thinking, {Lady} MonkeyGurrl, but that kinda reeks of the patriarchal societal crap. Any suggestions? {Lord God King Boofoo}?? And my degree was a Master of Arts. So should I put "M.A." as the suffix? MAMA? Finally, since I hold the esteemed position of Secretary, I was thinking about putting "Slave to the Ever Oppressive White Man" or "Cog in the Machine" - is there something more amusing? I know all y'all are learneded folk, so what would you put?

5 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

You are not a secretary. You are a Legal/Executive Assistant! Harumph!

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Prefix--Mistress
Suffix--Queen of the Night.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i like mistress, but i prefer queen of the damned.

or master of the universe.

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hotty with the Body?

Cutie with the Bootie?

(Clearly I'm no help... I just throw those stupid things away.)

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Uccellina said...

High Quark [Monkeygurrl] XVII.

(I think suffix is for Jr., Sr., III, etc)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home