MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

23 March 2007

I Wanna Say "THANKS!"

To Uccellina and Miz K, first of all, for finding those exquisite listings. I owe y'all BIG TIME for helping to KEEP ME FROM MOVING TO THE VALLEY. Next, thank you to all the WeHo SnB'ers that were there last nite, and supported the WMG. I swear, I did NOT come up with that idea (WMG is quite clever when she wants to be), and you guys made her very happy. She just loves coming to hang out with y'all, but the buying of the chocolates was serious whip cream for her.

Y'all are the best. And even 'tho the Westwood SnB has "comfy chairs", I'll always come back to you!!

5 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comfy, schmomfy...

I'm smitten with WMG. She is ADORABLE!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Uccellina said...

WMG was there and I missed it? Poop.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Woo Hoo! I forgot I had chocolate bars!

I am always happy to support the Wee one.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger WineGrrl said...

WMG is quite pleasant and a joy to be around and a credit to her parents.....take it from the most non-kid-friendly person on earth!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Yeah, I didn't mind buying chocolate. Isn't it funny? I don't even know WMG's real name!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home