MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

15 March 2007

I NEED HELP, Part Deux

Now that I have a sizable stash, there is nothing I want to knit. :( Nothing for WMG, because she is on my sh*tlist for her behavior (and if I'm not lovin' the recipient, I'm not lovin' the knit). No babies are due. I just finished charity work and a BOATLOAD of knucks (although I am considering making another pair for Sandy, to replace the ones stolen by the Egg Donor). Toys aren't thrilling me. I need something portable and mindless and quick.

Any suggestions?

Oh, and just because he's yummy and he brightens up my day:

4 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Dang, he looks tasty.

How about a clever spring hand bag?

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Sachi said...

Socks.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Uccellina said...

beaded bracelets!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Crocheted granny squares are the building blocks to fashion. They can be made one at a time, are portable and colorful. Later, you can decide what to make with them and how to put them together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home