MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

22 March 2007

Aw, HELL

For all my kvetching about the Crappy Little Apartment, Karma got back to me and informed me I get to move!

So. All my local knittahz, can you he'p a sista out?

Housing Needed - Clean, quiet, low-key, responsible family (1 kid) needs 2+ BR townhouse/house/apt for max of $2000/mo. Must accept our very well-trained, well-behaved (husband works @ home) 10 y/o lab mutt. We would love to stay in the Wilshire Vista/Picfair/Miracle Mile area, but have been priced out of the market, so we will consider any leads. Please call Johnny at 310/739-6366 or email Johnny@MysterieTalent.com.

4 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

you are of course looking at CL and westside rentals...

that's not unreasonable price wise, so i think you will find something delightful.

will i see you at all in the near future?

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

AHHHHH look on CL right now.

here

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Uccellina said...

I just sent Johnnie a link to this.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Gawd, I love you guys. I've been checking CL, but HOW DID I MISS THESE LISTINGS?!?!?!

I'm gonna try and make it tonite, but LaurieAnn's email didn't make me feel too enthusiastic about the parking situation. If WMG behaves, I'll try and get there early. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home