MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

28 March 2007

At Least SOMEONE Cares About Me

And my advancing ennui (gawd, I *love* email):

From: Monkey Gurrl
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 3:45 PM
To: Monkey Gurrl’s Friends @ Work
Subject: I'm Bored.

I dare one of you (or all of you) to pull the fire alarm. Or call in a bomb threat.
-MG

-----Original Message-----

From: MGF@W #1
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 3:49 PM
To: Everyone
Subject: RE: I'm Bored.

I'm bored too, but I don't want to file down the stairs of the building. Instead, why don't you strip naked, walk into Administrator’s office scratching yourself and shoving pennies up your nose and tell her you might need to go home soon because you have bugs on you?

-----Original Message-----

From: MG
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 3:50 PM
To: MGFs@W
Subject: RE: I'm Bored.

I can see where that would entertain me, but what about you?!

-----Original Message-----

From: MGF@W #1
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 3:52 PM
To: Everyone
Subject: RE: I'm Bored.

I'll happen to passing by her office at the precise moment, with a cake on my head, walking Suri Cruise on a red velvet leash. So I'll see it all.


-----Original Message-----
From: MGF@W #2
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 3:53 PM
To: Everyone
Subject: RE: I'm Bored

Y'all are crazy.

4 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

I have no fun people in my office. (sobbing ensues)

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Uccellina said...

I want to come work with you. I had to listen to Grandma Secretary again this morning.

I might just cry.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

:) I am pretty fortunately with the cubemates. Unfortunately, one is leaving to go to grad school. HELLO?!! Why the heck would anyone want to do that?! But she's also super-model beautiful, so maybe it's just as well.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Your work sounds waaaaay more fun than my work. I think I need to hike across the street to visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home