MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

02 February 2007

A Parting Shot

I've had three seperate people make complimentary comments on my breastesses today (they were each female and straight). Which got me to thinking, what could possibly be attracting their attention?



What I forget a lot of the time is that people walking by the cube are standing up, whereas I am sitting down. Perspective is everything.



The phone is taking funky pix, but I thought this was well enough to illustrate what passers-by are seeing (or attempting to avoid seeing), and arty at the same time. Somebody book me at a gallery. I'm gonna be the Next Big Thing(s).



5 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Since those puppies are visible from space, it's hard not to comment.

(and mine are so small, right?)

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

I like it when people talk about my tits.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Ana Petrova said...

Hot Mama!

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger carlita dee said...

You'll have to divide the money three ways, so it may not be worth it.

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are quite lovely. I'm a big fan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home