MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

13 February 2007

Mmmmmmmmmm... PURTY!

It's five o'clock. I think this is a sign.

From my boss's office, to the left (Santa Monica Blvd in Beverly Hills):

To the right - my commute home (Pico Blvd at Beverwil):

We used to get rainbows ALL THE TIME when I lived in Hawaii, but I never lost appreciation for the beauty of 'em. And this is one for which you can see the entire arc (although I can't capture it on my cellphone camera from my boss's office). Gorgeous. Almost makes LA seem beautiful. Now I'm gonna go drive home with my top down.

3 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

I was too busy driving to notice the rainbow. Pooh!
I thought someone spit on my windshield at first, because it was sunny and I didn't see the rain clouds.

 
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how was driving home with your top off? ;o)

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

I saw YOUR office building from MY boss's window during rainbow time yesterday!!! Cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home