MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

23 February 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Good thing traditional Lunar New Year celebrations last 15 days - otherwise, I'd *really* be late.

Sun nin fai lok.

One of WMG's teachers told her she wasn't Chinese. I told her she is (her grandmutha is Phillipino; if the teacher can definitively conclude WMG doesn't have any Chinese in her, then she must be far more insightful than I), and WMG stood up for herself. That is one powerfully stubborn little gurlie. But I'm proud of her.

Also, I have a New Year's resolution this year. More on that later, when they're not making me work.

In the meantime, gung hei faat choi.

3 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger WineGrrl said...

I think she looks great, and I am glad she is doing well!

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Sachi said...

WTF? Teachers want to assign racial labels now? Why are we paying these people???

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger carlita dee said...

She looks so cute! Surely you are not surprised that THAT girl stood up for herself.

I want her to come negotiate a raise for me at my job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home