MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

31 January 2007

WHATEVER, Ellen!!!

Ellen's reference to them being readily available notwithstanding, MY SnB calendars are going to be FREE - not even $0.99!!! AND delivered to you!

That having been said, I gotta admit - LaurieAnn got me with the JDepp news release. Seriously. SPITTING chewed carrots all over my keyboard. That's a new one. And the "frayed knot" - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! But, since there were only five entries (double entries don't count even for people with the most gorgeous baby EVAH http://http://accordingtojen.blogspot.com/2006/10/im-baaaack.html), EVERYONE GETS ONE!!! Plus, there will be one left over for someone at WeHo SnB.

I'll email Sachi, Tina and JenL for their snailmail address, and bring Annika and LaurieAnn theirs (hopefully!!!) tomorrow night.

Thanks for playing.

7 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Sachi said...

Leave it to Laurie Ann to bring up your cleavage again... Oh, wait. it's usually Uccellina.

Still... that was effing funny.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Wow! I'm honored to have my name as the subject of your post! This must be what fame is all about. Thanks. See you tonight!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

can i claim the extra calendar? is that unfair?

well, let it be known, i would like it.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Sachi - SOMEONE's gotta bring up the cleavage, b/c these hydraulic bras aint doing the trick no more! (bah-dum-dum)

Ellen, if being titled in my blog makes you famous, well, then, uhm, golly. I feel so powerful!

Miss K - You can have the calendar IF you make me laugh my arse off. Seriously. Or, just giggle a bit. That would be okay too.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Uhm, and also? I seriously hate this new blogger. It makes me sign in before I can even leave a comment. STUPID BLOGGER.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Hmmmm, I need a calendar. That would mean that I'd have to get my arse over to the market on Thursday night. I should anyway. I miss you guys.

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger carlita dee said...

Damn I'm late to the party. I've got a pisser of a joke, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home