MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

05 December 2006

Lady In Red

Well, "holiday" party is over, and I managed to not embarrass myself (too much) or sacrifice any small animals. I think I stole one guy's date, but she was *cute*!!!

Actually, very unlike me, I was Little Miss Talkie-Talkie Gurl. You couldn't shut me up with a 2x4 to the back of the head. I talked to people I've never even met before. I was working the tables like I was Nathan Petrelli at a fundraiser. Which is an interesting idea, because then I'd be both incestuous and. . . is there a word for someone who wants to have sex with himself?

Anyhoo, since so many folks are more visual and I managed to avoid any film or digital documentation of the evening, below is an artist's rendering of my outfit. I went with the red because (IMMA HUSSY!!!!!) it's the only color I haven't worn at previous parties (2 black, 1 purple and THREE shades of blue!!!)



My jewelry was nice.

4 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Warn a girl! I busted out laughing at work and this isn't the kind of place one can do that.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Dude, that drawing is waaaaaay better than any photo around!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

that picture delights me.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

LaurieAnn - SORRY!!! I had no idea I was such an artiste!!!

Lady L - that drawing is way better than any photo OF ME!

Miss K - I bow to your Paints prowess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home