MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

07 December 2006

How Many o' Me?! How Many o' YOU?!!!

Here's an interesting thought. My marred (spelling intentional) name:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally? ZERO?!?! Hmmm. I guess I don't count for nuttin.


As for my given name,


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
2
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



One other. And she's some chiro/gym-rat/something-or-other out in the great northwest. Right about my age. And given the relative dearth of folks with my last name, we're probably related. {{shudder}} Scary!

4 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger JenL said...

Now that my husband's sister is divorced and changed her name back, we have the same name. And the same middle initial. It's a bit confusing...

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Uccellina said...

There's none of me with my married name, and only one of me with my maiden name. I do the lonely dance of uniqueness.

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so AVERAGE. There are 8 people with my married name (Ellen Underhill) and 23 people with my maiden name (Ellen Bloom). If I added my boring middle name (Ann) there would probably be more average chicks out there!!! Oh well.

Hey Monkeygrrl...what IS your middle name, anyway?

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Abby Hansen said...

There are 11 of me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home