MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

06 December 2006

Gonna Be a BUSY Weekend!!

Well, the high holydays are here - you can tell by the opportunities abounding for conspicuous consumption. Lucky for me, I'm po', so there aint no money to be spent.

But I *am* contemplating going to the West 3rd event - even if I don't buy, there is wine and other goodies FOR FREE.



the only bad thing is, it's during our weekly SnB, which I missed last week, due to much needed shopping for the firm holiday party.

I'm gonna have to ponder that.

ESPECIALLY since there will be no drunken knitters meeting at the Frolic Room this week. {{sob}} I got two invites - one from The Knitters Studio and one from Zulu. And I wonder why I'm broke all the time!!

On Saturday, there is the monthly meeting of stitchers at the Farmers' Market, which is always a hoot. I met some really nice folks the last time I got up on a saturday AT THE CRACK OF DAWN, er, I mean, before noon, to knit. And I could really use the time to work on The Holiday Knitting (which will NO WAY be ready in time for said holidays. Urgh.)

Afterward, we have the big Felt Club XL event. Wow. I wonder if they'll take payment in blood? Body fat?? I have plenty of that to spare!!

Btw, I heard a rumor that there are "candid" shots of the firm holiday party circulating. If I can get my hands on them, I promise to show you The Dress, and prove to you that my artist's rendering is not off the mark.

5 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

you're skipping out on us again?

hmph.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Uccellina said...

I'm going to the W. 3rd thing, too, I think. If my date shows up.

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the Felt Club will be waaay more interesting that the 3rd St. event.

I'm going to the Felt Club after Saturday's SnB. Wanna carpool?

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No MonkeyGurl? No Uccellina? You mean I wore a skirt today for nothing???

harumph.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

:) I'll be there. I miss mah gurls too much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home