MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

13 December 2006

Because Life Sucks Without Photos

I'm regurgitating all the crap I get by e-mail. But sometimes, it's pertinent. Take THIS for instance. If you go to the web site,you can pick out a "thank you" card and Xerox will print it and send it to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services. My daddy was a career Marine and some of my best friends are in one service or another. Regardless of how you feel about the war (lawd knows I'm against it!), it's a great idea for some demoralized people.

Speaking of which, I'd like to point out that TARGET already has their Valentine's Day goodies out on the floor. What the F*CK?!?!?! And also, I always thought customer service was the absolute worst at Target (or Wal-Mart, or any other of the high-end emporiums I frequent) because of the location and/or clientele. I can be *so* wrong sometimes. I went to Cost Plus (Westwood) for xmas goodies last night, and even with a positive attitude (i.e., post-work cocktail) and the patience of Job, I think it remarkable I left without committing a major felony. People, I know it's "THE SEASON", but really. A little civility never hurt anyone.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger WineGrrl said...

Well...it was Westwood...people over there can be evil incarnate (incarnates?)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home