MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

02 November 2006

Halloweenie

Despite the fact I am still peeling adhesive from my (real) eye lashes, I love Halloween. And fortunately, the WMG pulled it together long enough to actually be able to dress up and go to a party. YAY, WMG!!!

It was Jackie's party we went to (my cubemate/BFF@w/etc.) She didn't get much work done while at work. (But that isn't terribly unusual for her. I've learned a lot in the last seven years about hair appointments, brow appointments, "waxing" sessions, how to speak to a "babydaddy", etc., just from sitting next to her.)



fight the power. roar.




Just slavin' for the ever oppressive white man.










Originally, WMG was going to be a rockstar-fairy-princess. Then she decided she would be a dead fairy. Finally (no doubt after watching Scooby-Doo "Ghoul School" a few too many times), she decided she would be "Drah-coo-lahz Dawwwhtah". (you have to say it in voce spooky.



Hard to be scary when you're cracking yourself up.



But dang, she's gorgeous.




I'd hoped to have pictures of The Shoes to share, but apparently someone feels they need to limit the amount of pictures they can send me at any one time. I think its someone's way of feeling pertinent.

2 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger JenL said...

I concur, she is gorgeous. I like the tiara.

I need to see pictures of the shoes.

 
At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, she's a beauty - just like her Mom!

And yes, Shoes pictures, please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home