MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

28 November 2006

Blue Man



Uncle Douggles got a make-over from the gurlz whilst he was "sleeping". What a good sport. In some strange way, I found this appealing.

I am so far behind on my posting, my reading, and my knitting, it's not even funny. I completed Baby O's birthday dolly and have pictures and everything, but the stupid cell phone has i-net access only when it wants to. For instance, the above Uncle was one of, maybe, TWENTY pictures I attempted to share. I'm hoping Santa gets me the present I deserve (HAH!) for xmas. Otherwise, I'm SOL.

I had the best turkey day ever - my BFF@W, Jac, made a throw-down soul spread. Turkey (first ever!), ham (okay, honeybaked), greens (YUMMMMM!!!!!), beans, black-eyed peas, sweet potato (or yams) with peacans and coconut, rolls, some killer stuffing, and FOUR kinds of pie - pumpkin, pumpkin cheesecake, apple and berry cobbler, and apple crumble. I'm happy to report I sampled EVERYTHING and went back for seconds.

Of course, Wee MonkeyGurl and the Jman had to roll me home. . .

Then it was down to San Diego for post-turkey day feast with Doug and the gurlz, and Baby O's birthday on Saturday.

Can you believe she is only two?!?!?!



Her big brother is already fighting off the boys at day care.

AND, she had an ALPACA and angora goat at her party!!! Hopefully, I'll have some pix to share soon...

2 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger Abby Hansen said...

OMG...she's beautiful!

Details later, babe...off list?

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

she is lovely!

and i'm impressed with the blue makeup. it's quite something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home