MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

10 October 2006

Model Monkey

WeeMonkeyGurl had a photo shoot with her pops. I'd upload them to PhotoWorks and provide a link, but PW says the resolution is too low. So I'm just keepin' 'em small.

She wants to be a movie star. Or a rock star. Can you tell?!

















And yes, I do know the bangs emphasize her eyebrows, and I hate them (the bangs, not the brows - there isn't much I can do about the brows until she's much older), but she *really* wanted them, so I let her get them. And yes, she was without her usual stylist (ME!) for the second half of the shoot (in the dress), so she's not nearly as cute as she was for the first half. Hey, what can I say - the Jman can take great pictures, but he's not so good in the hair and clothes department.

9 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

I actually kind of like the bangs. They frame her face nicely. Her faboo personality shines thru all the photos...nice work!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Ana Petrova said...

A little shining STAR!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger the queen said...

Shoot. I just learned how to do the rock horns hand thing. And now either I am doing them incorrectly or the weeMonkey is. I';m banking the weeMonket is right. Off to research rock horns on the Internets...

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

wmg is doing "hang loose."

devil horns are the pinkie and pointer.

that said, she's so saucy! i love the 'tude.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger JenL said...

My goodness, she is a sassy thing! I think she looks fantastic in all of the pictures.

She definitely has a lot of personality. She must be so much fun for you.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Ellen/BanAna - Thanks; y'all are too kind.

Queen/Miss K - she is indeed doing the "shaka" (or, "hang loose", for all you haolies) gesture. Her gmutha (my egg donor) considers herself a native Hawaiian (even tho she was born in the Philippines). I guess the WMG thinks she's Hawaiian too.

JenL - she has enough personality for ten people. Which explains my constant state of near hysteria.

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is her mother's daughter for sure.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Uccellina said...

You make pretty behbehs.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Uccellina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home