MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

26 October 2006

Long Time, No Post

Sorry for the absence, but (1) recovery from the first ever WeHo SnB HAPPY Hour took longer than expected; and (B) they're making me earn my keep again!

First, let me just say that L. Ron Hubbard towed my car. Just another reason to hate the crazies. Second, let me just say, I really need to get out more often, so that when I do, I don't act like a 16 year old cheerleader drinking grain alcohol for the first time. REALLY. Thank the gods there are still nice folks in Hollyweird that will take care of a loser drunk like me, I still had the good sense to walk away from a bad situation, and Jman and the WMG don't mind getting up at 1:40 ON A SATURDAY MORNING to pick my sorry arse up.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa. I promise not to sin no mo'. At least, not until the next WeHo SnB HAPPY Hour. :)

I'mma baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad gurl.

OH WAIT - One more praise - to the gods of pharmacology: Thank you GOPs (Can you imagine?!) for Ambien. I was able to sleep off the most horrendous hang over EVER by taking just one of your beautiful weetle pee-els. I got off a lot easier than I should have. (EARLY pix here, iffin yer innerested.)

7 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Abby Hansen said...

Oh for cryin' out loud...sin, girl, sin!
Just make sure you have a bite to eat first.

That was my mistake.

I'll be posting a pic soon of the Prince Charming (Doug) who saw my drunk ass home.

Ambien?
Jeez, I'm a babe in the woods (which I'm allergic to)...I can barely handle Benadryl.
Maybe I need a better (lenient) doctor.

When do we do this again?

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Uccellina said...

I hear you did a split. I can't do a split drunk or sober. I'm jealous.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i heard about the split too.

i might have to go one of these weeks.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

A split?!? really?!?! When did this supposedly happen?! Not that I don't believe it did, I just. . . do not recall. :)

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The split occurred at aproximately 10:45pm at the corner of Hollywood and Argyle. I was quite impressed. I'm sorry I kind of left you there for a cute boy (who was supposed to go on at 11:00, but didn't end up hitting the stage until 12:15!).

Next time, if there is a next time, you can park at my house and we'll walk up to the Frolic Room. That way, you can always sleep at my place if the going gets rough.

PS. I hadn't eaten either and had to sweet talk the bartender at El Cid for a glassful of olives.

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online cod overnight buy tramadol online in florida - tramadol dosage equivalent to morphine

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/lexapro]cipralex gas
[/url]eslorex endikasyon
quitarse esertia
eslorex film tablet
entact posologia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home