MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

11 October 2006

Chemo Update

Despite my (obvious) expectation that the sentiment would be appreciated, I ran it by 'Dre when she was up here the last time. She confirmed it would be okay. So off it went to NYC. I recently got a note back from Kim. She says, "First of all, you are hilarious. I absolutely love the hat and can't wait to wear it to chemo. My mom was laughing so hard."

Exactly the response I was hoping for. Of course, being me, I was further heartened when 'Dre updated me on the family happenings. "Kim said she emailed you. she LOVED the cap. Ash [Kim's housemate] said she was wearing it all around the house and he kept reminding her that she still had hair but she wanted to wear it anyway!"

Can I tell you how good that makes me feel? Probably not, since I'm a freakin' idiot when it comes to that emotional crap. Instead, I'll show you how my beautiful babies ('Dre's son and daughter) are enjoying themselves.



Aren't they the most beautiful angels EVER?!?!

1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger JenL said...

They are entirely too cute.

I'm so glad that she loved the cap. It is truly fabulous and just so perfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home