MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

25 September 2006

My Gift To You

This morning broke portentuous. I left my house at SIX THIRTY IN THE A.M!!!! to have a lovely visit with my dentist. To make things more interesting, I decided to not only not get to bed early last nite, but to NOT SLEEP AT ALL. Gawd, I love insomnia.

The good news is, they didn't have to re-do my crown. The bad news is, its because they need to yank whats left of the tooth and put in an implant. Finally, at 42.5, I GET IMPLANTS. But not the good kind.

Anyhoo, in light of all that's transpired, I thought I share this with everyone, since it seems y'all are a bunch o' bibliophiles. Keep this under your hat {{she says, looking suspiciously about}} Books. At 70% off. You can't beat that with a stick!

Happy Monday Everyone!!!!

5 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

you don't need implants, dear. trust me.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

(i stare at them often enough to know.)

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

:) You stare at them only as if you're staring in a mirror, my dear.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Uccellina said...

In your boobs she sees herself?

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

I dunno, but in your boobs I see myself, Ucc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home