MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

18 September 2006

Cruisin' down Hollywood Boulevard

Looking for sparkly knickers for Miss K. It was a glorious, sunny southern cali afternoon, and what better way to spend it than perusing the wares of the various hooker stores along Hollywood?

But I was having fun, with my gal pals, when a couple of skate rats went by. The second of the two was quite pleasing to look at, and when I commented on such, Uccellina replied he had been looking at me. Giddy as a school girl, I made my way merrily down the street, buoyed by the attention of some college-aged lad. Until I inadvertently caught a glimpse of my reflection in a (blacked-out) window. Sheeeyat. He probably looked at me b/c he thought I'm a little too old to be hookin'...

However, ever easily distracted, this caught my eye



And they come in different colors.



They were advertised as "dancers" shoes, but I'm guessing it has nothing to do with the ballet, jazz and modern styles of dance, with which I am acquainted.

5 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

those shoes scream your name.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger MLFTC said...

I am helping Kristy respond to all the knitters that have signed up for CAP!Thank you so much! We are so excited about the tremendous response! We are sure that this will be a success. If you have any questions you can e-mail at grandmotherpurl@hotmail.com

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

So, you were right up the street from me and didn't stop by? Harumph! I love looking at those shoes. I love even more seeing them in action, so what color did you buy?

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger tk said...

remind me to tell you the story of when i once borrowed a pair of those shoes.....

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger WineGrrl said...

They look like they were designed by the same person who designed the "goldfish tank" platforms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home