MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

07 September 2006

Barely Enough Time to PEE

Much less update. What IS IT about a "long" weekend (still don't agree with the classification of one extra day equating to "long"!) that makes people crazy? WITH WORK, no less?! Steeyooopid.

I hope to one day post about how I spent my summer vacation (or at least, what I did over the "long" weekend), but in the meantime, I just wanted to let y'all know that Target has hand-knit-esque mukluks.



In intarsia, too.

6 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Know what else Target has?? Sheets with Sock Monkeys all over them. They had Queen sized. I almost bought them.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I *heart* Target.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Sock Moniey sheets! WOW! Laurie Ann, do they have them in California Kingsize? I need them!!!!
Oh, Monkeygurrl....Target is on the cutting edge. You can also get one of those cable-knit handbags with leather trim for about $35 vs. the $1,000 Valentino cable knit bag at Nordies!!! We all "heart" Target!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i go on for one thing and leave with $100 worth.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

LA - I must get those sheets for "winter"!!!

Lady L - me too.

Ellen - Have you seen the new purses on Knitting Pattern Central? Too friggin cute!!!

Miss K - I know; but I think you're supposed to *PAY* for them!!!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger ms. newbill said...

i would LOVE any yarn you might want to donate to my kids. email me and i will can arrange for me to pick stuff up. knewbill@earthlink.net thanks!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home