MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

04 August 2006

How Depp Is Your Love?

I think I won the contest for the Most Inappropriate Behavior (Over 40) category. At the very least, the other people in my office no longer argue with me over who loves Johnny Depp more.

I had this made:




And I'm going back next week when she gets more stock in, to add a skull (and hopefully, crossbones). Or I'll just do it myself. :)

Today is the Wee MonkeyGurrl's performance in West Side Story. Hopefully, I'll have amusing details and entertaining pictures for you on Monday.

Have a great weekend!

11 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

See everyone? They ARE distracting. It's not at all inappropriate.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

You are just toooooo, tooooo much Ms. S!!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Uccellina said...

Tres hot. Almost worthy of a Russian woman.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger WineGrrl said...

Hey your girls are nicer than mine...go ahead, flaunt 'em! ;-D

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger JenL said...

Yep, you win. The shirt is fantastic.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Methinks you need a bedazzler for further customization.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Maggie The LadyHawk said...

And I thought I went too far when I found the place that sells "original" Jack Sparrow boots and I almost bought a pair for $350. I guess this place made them for the entire cast and crew.

Where, you ask? Why, right here:
http://caboots.zoovy.com/category/mp/

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

Oh my god, I love your shirt! You rule the Depp-loving school, my dear.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Oh, Maggie. You *know* I went straight to that site. Did you know they have "budget" POC boots at $150? I would so consider it, if they had platforms and a 6" heel. :)

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Faith said...

Ha ha!!! Totally made me laugh out loud!!!

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have the best rack of all the knitters I know ;)

OMG that picture mademe laugh so hard, people at work looked at me funny. hee hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home