MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

22 August 2006

Crimminy!

Don't try to comment at 1am after spending the evening drinking and crying. Oh, and doing laundry. Never-frickin-ending!

I came here to delete this blog. I still may, but I've decided to put off that decision until I can think straight. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH! PHEW!!! {wipes tears from eyes}} I needed that!

What I meant to say in my accidentally-deleted comment was, THANK YOU. You guys are the best. Sachi, Miss Kendra, Uccellina, you know I love you. Ellen, you made me giggle (aloud!) when I didn't think I had a giggle left in me. It's good to know it gets better, if only slightly so.

Laurie Ann, we're like this {{gesturing wildly with two fingers from my eyes to your eyes to my eyes. . .}}

JenL, as the queen of cute kids, that is high praise. Actually, what the MonkeyGurrl lacks in sweetbabyness, she makes up for in DRAMA!!!

And Wendy, I love the dup comments - it makes me feel pop-poo-lar. Whenever you can break from your jetset lifestyle, we will welcome you like the celebrity you are. And seriously? Email me your snailmail addy. They sent me TEN boxes of the stuff. If I ate all that, I'd be the next person you mock at the gym (if I ever made it to a gym...)

2 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger JenL said...

I'm sorry you had such a tough day. I hope today treats you better.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

of course today will be better! i paid it off!

come on thursday and all will be well. you can watch me try to spin! it will be HILARIOUS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home