MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

14 July 2006

Why I Win Every Argument

I'm not afraid to bring in the big guns.



Me and a bff@w were getting into quite a row regarding which of us Mr. Depp would pick, if he *had* to pick between us. I was showing her my locket, as proof of my undying love for JDepp (yes, that is a picture of Capt. Jack in my locket!) She scoffed at my childish displays and whipped out her camera phone, so as to prove to her SigOth once and for all that there is indeed a (grown?) woman at work who wears a JDepp locket.

So I let her have it [NOTE: I do *NOT* generally have these puppies hanging out around the office.] Or them, as the case may be.

And, like a good soldier, she conceded the battle.

Sometimes I don't play fair.

Have a great weekend!!

7 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

and once again, i cannot stop staring at your breasts.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger JenL said...

They are quite amazing.

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger Stephieface said...

Boobilicious, and strangely the very same way I win arguments. Keep on fightin! :D

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Just like Dolly P. says, "when you've got 'em, flaunt 'em." You go, Girl!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Uccellina said...

Our boobies should wrestle sometime. Celebrity Death Match style.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

The ol' D-cup Defense. I like it.
(or multiple Ds, as I suspect you're sporting)

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Maggie The LadyHawk said...

Bwaa haa haa! If I get a locket and put Johnnie Depp's photo in it will it help me win arguments even though I'm only a B cup? How about a photo of Hugh Jackman?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home