MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

20 July 2006

They Call Me Dilbert


GAWD. I haven't seen a comic so on point in a long time. Of course, I haven't had a moment to puruse the funnies in forEVAH, so that may explain things. Yesterday I killed more trees than a body has a right to and I'm sure the eco police will come and get me. "BUT IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!"

Oy. This working for a living SUCKS EGGS.

I'm still amused at the thought of me and Uccellina engaged in a Celebrity Deathmatch-style boob-off. I'll have Laurie Ann be my second (because she's equally boobalicious), and Ms. K can be the judge, since she can't keep her eyes off breasssts anyway.

Sigh.

I wish it would stop being so stinking HOT.

5 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Annika said...

I get to be Uccellina's second!

Wait. Can I compete if I only got boobs because of the bambino? THEY MAKE MILK!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Uccellina said...

Yeah, but squirting someone in the eye with breastmilk is a foul.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Uccellina said...

Or maybe it's just foul.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

We'd better keep this quite or Bush will send troops to the Farmer's Market next Thursday to look for the WMD--Weapons of Mass Distraction.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger JenL said...

If I lived in LA, I would so sign up to be an alternate in case one of the seconds can't make it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home