MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

31 July 2006

Fill My Eyes With That Double Vision

No, this is not yet another post regarding the respective breastessesses of me and my co-horts. I think I mentioned before that Jaggers was going to have a playdate. [If I talk too much about my doggy, does that make me like a certain crazy cat lady? I just can't help it. I love mah gurrls.]

Anyhoo, Miss Lucy came by for a test run last nite. Can you tell the difference? When they're close, you can see huge differences, like Jag outweighs Lucy by about 40 lbs. That's a lot of doggy flesh. Plus, Jag's got a pointier snout, more keen eyes, and a BigDawgBark.

Lucy is as dumb as a box of hammers, but she's a sweet, affectionate thing. The Jman fell so hard for her, he asked if she could sleep with him.

Okay by me.

I think the only one of our household that wasn't terribly pleased was the Bucket, who, when in the house, went completely unnoticed by Miss Lucy. But when he was outside on the porch, she ran after him like the hound dog she is. Too funny.

In other breaking news, Wee MonkeyGurrl *finally* lost the second, upper front toof.


Thank Gott.

I was *this* close to yanking the damned thing myself - it was hanging by a thread for two days. She was spared when it came out all by itself. Fortunately, the grown up toof behind it is already popping out, and the other "big toof" has long since been in, so she doesn't have that pulpy, gum-flesh widow's peak often seen in kids her age. Such an attractive attribute!

So. I've taken your suggestions and have decided to do a bag for Teacher Martha. I started it on Saturday, and designed it so I could use the largest needles possible (10 1/2) without having to felt it (being laundry facility challenged, I don't want my first 'speariment with felting to be my last). It is my goal to have a picture tomorrow and {{crossing fingers}} work on it at SnB on Thursday.

Ucc, I may have to call you on that offer of nearby parking. . .

6 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i park at her house. it's nice.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger JenL said...

I am jealous of your doggie time.

How much does the tooth fairy bring these days?

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Yeah, and you talk about MY blurry photos! Harumph!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

DOGS!!! I love big dogs.
I'm actually thinking of taking the bus on Thursday.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Miss K - I'm thinking about it.

JenL - I'm jealous of your Bug time!!!

Ellen - I have an excuse: the only camera I have access to is my cell phone; besides, my subjects MOVE.

LA - that's a good idea. Hmmm. I'll have to check out routes. Of course, then there's always the problem of taking the bus home. At night. In the 'hood.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Charles said...

Hi !!! How are you doing?I can not find your email so!!!

We have new meeting coming come next Sat 12, 7:00PM.
I talk to lot of knitter today about the new knitting group meeting on Aug12. I talk to Laurie from http://www.crazyauntpurl.com she is gonna be here! also Chris from "sko_G knits 'n stuff" Around six people sign up!!

I made a mistaken on meeting day...It is Next Saturday 12th 7;00PM...I know there is S&B meet 12:00AM that day!!! But we are meeting 7:00PM We can eat, talk , eat drink and knit/crochet!!!

I sending emailing to other knitter to come!! IF do you know other knitter, let them know we have meeting!!!!!! Visit my blog more info~~~~Bye

Visit my blog more info abou the meeting http://charleslifeknitting.blogspot.com/ map and other!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home