MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

25 July 2006

Do I Make You Horneeee?!


Groooooovey, Baby!

Wee MonkeyGurrl was having a little fun at the expense of the much put-upon Jag. Poor thing. As if the weather and the fireworks weren't enough, she had to be photographed wearing a MULLET wig. Oh, the indignity. She's such a good girl!

She's gonna have a house guest!!!! One of my BFF@Ws is going to Hawaii for vacation. Since she'd rather take her 3 children than me, I told her I was stealing her pup - Ms. Lucy, a 65-lb black lab! :) That's about half Jag's size. I'm so excited.

It's so friggin hot, tho; I can't even complain any more. It's all been said. I'm happy to go to work every morning if only for the A/C. If life were fair, I'd be sweating fat off instead of just water. After last weekend, I'd be down to a size 3.

On the knitting front, I completed one spa sock and started the second. No Second Sock Syndrome for me! Actually, the second is going much quicker than the first, but that may be because I kinda have some idea of what the heck I'm doing. I hope to be done and have pix soon.

Oy. Stay cool. Take care of your kids, pets and elderly. Free Winona.

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Love the Mullet-Pup! Great photos!

We're sweltering in Wilshire Vista too! No a/c, only fans...ugh. I, too am happy to go to my air-conditioned office during the week. If they didn't turn off the a/c on the weekends, I'd be at the office on Saturday and Sunday too!

Later Gator!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home