MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

15 June 2006

Quick Update

Ms. G went in for her surgery today. 'Dre flew back east Tuesday nite to be with her. I let 'Dre know we were thinking happy thoughts for the lot of them, and she responded:

"Mom said to tell you she brought her hat for good luck. And she liked thinking about the "strong women dance" or at least I think that is what she said before she fell asleep."

Me: "OH, you're gonna make me cry. Well, she *is* a strong woman. And I'm sure she'll dance her way through this."

"She was making me cry. Said she felt like a warrior."


Excuse my wussy arse whilst I go boo-hoo in the bathroom.

2 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

You may wanna be tuff, but you're really just a sweetie!!!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Ellen -

SHHHHH!!!!! We don't want that to get out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home