MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

26 June 2006

LA is Beautiful

Or at least, some of the houses are just gorgeous. I have no idea what shape this house is in, or how much they're asking for it, but I would give a body part to be able to live in this place. ANY body part.



It's *kinda* on my way to work (thanks to Ellen for telling me about the "short cut". I don't know if it saves me a bunch of time, but it is way more enjoyable!), so I kinda have to go by each day.

Oh, and its for sale. Anyone wanna buy me a house? You can have any body part of your choice.

6 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Sachi said...

I can think of 4 body parts which you should not give lest Mr. Monkey get upset.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Yeah...I know that my shortcut isn't the best miles-wise, but traffic and scenic-wise, it's great! Love the Tudor-Revival house. Let's take up a collection.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Uccellina said...

There are several houses in that little square-ea between Olympic, Fairfax, Pico & La Brea that I would happily occupy. If I had 1.4 MILLION DOLLARS, of course.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

I have one word for you--Advertising.
Rather than give a body part, put it to good use. Men are going to stare at your rack anyway, so why not make a few bucks in the process by posting a billboard there.

Guy on the street: Hey Toots! Nice Hooters.
You: Speaking of Hooters (whips open her blouse), Check out their Tuesday night Wings and Beer specials.

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

:) Y'all are all crazy. I'm gonna miss you tomorrow nite (going to SD for "vacation"), but I'll be back next week f'sure.

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Uccellina said...

Why on earth would you visit South Dakota for a vacation?

/kidding

 

Post a Comment

<< Home