MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

08 February 2006

Ugly Cat Bed

So, I've finished another WIP. Yay me! It actually turned out quite lovely. Okay, that's pushing it - but I'm not embarrassed to have it on my living room floor (then again, you should see my LR floor!) Now all I have to do is get the Bucket to use it.


Here is Knitting Buddy Monkey doing his best Vanna White impression.



Here he is, pretending to be an Ugly Cat.









Since I couldn't get any other living being to utilize said UCB, the always eager-to-please Jaggers willingly used it as a pillow.


My beautiful girl. How can you not love a face like that?!

On the fingerless mitts note - did I say US4's?! What I meant was US2's! Actually, I did 6" of K2P2 ribbing, and finished the glovey part, but I decided I didn't like it. It was too loose around the palm. So I FROGGED the whole thing. :) And started alllllll over again. But it's okay, because I don't feel pressured to finish NUTTIN, since I'm done with the UCB.

Oh, and for all the millions that sent me Happy Birfday thoughtvibes (because I sure didn't see your comments!), thanks a big bunch. You guys rock. And if you didn't sent me HB TVs, then watch out. When you least expect it, expect it.

Signed,

Epsteins's Mother.

5 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

boon has taken over pickles' bed and when we try to pick it up to move him, he just rolls to the center.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

:) And poor li'l Pickles, being the good-natured pup he is, probably just lets Boon have it.

Dawgs. Go figger.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Chase Squires said...

We had a cat who was very ill last year, we bought him a nice cat bed to be comfortable in ... we put him in it ... he gave us a look like, "This is it, isn't it? This is where I'm going to die ... "

Very, very sad.

He didn't last the summer.

If I get another cat, I'm not going to give him a cat bed ..

just sayin' ..

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger jenifleur said...

It's such a relief that you heard me wishing you a happy birthday when I didn't even post it. Because I'm way too busy being rude and self absorbed, duh.

But I still wanted you to have a good birthday.

With cake.

And beer. Unless you don't drink beer, in which case that was for me.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Cake and beer. Sounds like the breakfast of champions!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home