MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

14 February 2006

I HEART DOGGIE-WOGS

As I mentioned in a previous post (or three), one of my friends runs a big doggie rescue. She is the one that provided the pup, Cairo, to play with the Koza, the lion cub. Here are some pix of a recent visit to the zoo.
The handsome man is Richard, Andrea's hubby. The even MORE handsome man is Steven, her son.

The wee Monkey in the middle is the legendary Baby O.

Cats just always have to be a part of it. . .

And like the babies they are, they just have to make a mess!!!

You can read more about Andrea's work here. Please be sure to read about Cairo's grandfather, Chopper. Chopper was rescued from the Katrina waters near death (due to previous neglect), and has racked up quite a tidy sum in vet bills. If you are in a position (or knows someone who is) to contribute to Chopper's health fund, I know any amount would be greatly appreciated.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

4 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

he's a grandfather already???

i wish i had some extra dough.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

No, its Cairo's grandfather what's sick. And I wish you had some extra dough, too. But for you, not the doggie-wogs.

Are ya knittin' yet?!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Chase Squires said...

Hee hee ... nope, not my kids in the Lost recaplets, they're the lovely offspring of my learned co-worker, Wilma, but they are fans, and they made special request that I back off the photoshop a bit .... so that earned them a spot in the gallery! ... If you'd like to see your lovelies worked into an episode, just zap me a good, clear digital pic, and I'll see what I can do!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Hey girl, completely unrelated to dogs...yep, if you want to rework the jellyfish pattern, go right ahead. Though, if you'd like to wait, I will do it. I think your idea of knitting it is a good one. I figured I start this weekend. Getting out my dpns and Koigu...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home