MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

24 January 2006

He looka like a man

Miz Snow, from MadTV. gawd, I miss her.

Anyhoo. I checked out this site at my heritage dot com. Of course, being a former DC-ite, I'm frightened of any organization with the world "heritage" in it (see this). But I still thought it was interesting (although a bit scary) to check out their "facial recognition technology", wherein you upload a picture, and they match it to celebrities. Being the subversive I am, I knew I couldn't submit a picture of ME, so I uploaded a beautiful picture of the monkeygurrl (which I would *love* to share with you, but her father emailed to me as a bitmap, and for some reason, blogger won't accept it! THE NERVE!!!.)

Anyway, the first couple o' matches were okay -

A young Shirley Temple,


and a young Natalie Wood.

[Side note - one time a woman on an elevator told me I reminded her of a young Natalie Wood. I don't normally go that way, but I really wanted to kiss her. Hard.]

But then they came up with this:
HOWARD DEAN

John Howard

and

WERNER HERZOG?!?!?!

WHAT THE FUG?!?!!

My most beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful babygurl looka like a MAN?!?!?!

Then they tried to make up by giving me my coworker, but it was too little, too late.

Okay, MyHeritage. You're no Sew Fast So Sleazy, but SCREW YOU.

Sheeesh.

4 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

maybe they were just going by the smile or something.

the kid came from you and a man so it's not untrue that she might have a man's facial characteristics...

but she's way cuter than those toads anyway. beyonce included.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

:) You are too kind. Actually, she does have some pretty serious eyebrows.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i did a pic of me and it said i look like no one.

i must be exquisite.

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

Your daughter is indeed adorable!

If you want your picture to be saved as a differnt type (ie bitmap to jpg) simply open it in your paint program and click save as. Save it as a jpg. Problem solved!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home