MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

31 January 2006

Daily Dose of Cuteness

For all those that are saccharine intolerant, I apologize. But I was just so excited by this story on the local NBC website. I may have mentioned it before, one of my girlfriends does "big dog rescue" (mastiffs, bulldogs, etc.), and she provided this little puppers to be pallies with the orphaned cub. Why is it that baby *anything*s look so friggin cute? Even when you know they can rip your face off without any effort?





LOOK MA! I'm biting his BUTT!!!!

. . . I'm gonna gitya... IIIIIIIIIIIIII'm gonna gitya!!!








So cute they give the Insane Kitty Posse a run for their money.

7 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

the cuteness is crippling.

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I see/hear from your posting on another knitting webblog -that you are having problemos with your blog. It can be painfull. I am hoping I can help!

You see your images here -try to take the "float:left" style out of your img tag. Then your images should appear directly under each other and not end up in the adjacent colum. Let me know if i am making any sense to you -e-mail me if you would like any help.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Dawwwww, I want a lion and a puppy!

*thinks*

You know, my lease did say "no dogs." But it didn't say anything about lions.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i'm glad you went to the fahncee yarn store.

now get your but to snb again.

dammit.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

of course i'm going.

unless i'm dead.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

(cause i'm going to a new doctor... not because i might die.)

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

So. . . how'm I supposed to know whether you are dead or gone to a new dokker? Can I ASSSume you will be there?

My word verif is "pdssy". Sounds dirty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home