MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

14 December 2005

Quick Update

Okay, I'm not the techno wiz that Miz Kendra is, so don't be expecting a movie or anything, but I have a few things I wanted to share.

First, our Firm "Holiday Party" was last Friday. I am *so* proud of myself because (1) I did not drink "too" much; (b) I did nothing to embarrass myself; and (iii)despite my lack of effort, I didn't look too bad. We're not gonna mention the 25 lbs I need to drop, but, OUTSIDE of that. . .

(I'm the one on the right.)

Second, Baby O has some pictures to share. ONE YEAR OLD. I can't believe it. I swear there's a place at Guinness for her. BTW, the tank is a little thing I knitted "off the cuff" for her. :) Just showin' off.





Third, . . . . Oh. There is no third. How 'bout I've hit the annual holiday insomnia attack? That's always fun. I start getting all spazzed about how little I have done and this is the last week of school for the Monkey, so I have to get her teachers' their gifts in addition to figuring out what to get Boss Man for Chrismahanukwanzaa, and making sure I cover ALL the in-laws and friends. Aurgh. And of course, I have no fewer than 5 intended gifts on the needles that will NOT be finished in time, and I can't get even ONE done b/c I stress over the others I'm not working on and everyone lives so far away anyway, and I should have had them done by turkey day so I could get them in the post and GAWDFORBID I should ever send out a holiday card.

Oy.

2 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

you look cute!

will you be there this thursday?

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Yeah, cute. I got mah hair did and evrahthin. I wish I could go to SnB tomorry, but it really depends how far I get on the teachers' gifts tonite (making an Aunt Purl scarf!). If I get far enough, I'll go; if not, I'm off to Tarjayz for filler!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home