MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

19 December 2005

Mah Gurl Don' Play!

Okay. I've resisted posting this b/c the quality is so schmaltzy (again with the cell phone camera), but I can't figure out how to post a pdf file, and I don't have access to a scanner that'll do it jpg. If that changes, I'll update this post. BUT I MUST SHARE.

Whose child is this?!



Allow me to interpret:

minyMoll = a mini mall. Really. Does she want one with a 7-11 and take-out sushi?!
my Ponny = a pony, which I understand is standard 7 y/o fare, but we live in an SLA (shitty little apartment), and already have a dog as big as a horse.
catencanbymake = cotton candy maker. Not the toy kind. The kind they have at fairs.
PollyPockit = a small doll; okay, that's do-able.
Privet are pane = A PRIVATE AIR PLANE. Really.
Barbie = natch
Manchin = MANSION. Hellooooooooooooooooooooo?!?! I guess that's how we'll be able to fit the rest of the list in our house!
Gameboy, SP gameboy - I have no doubt she stole these from someone else's list b/c the spelling is too accurate.
geucoosy = in 7 y/o speak, this is "JACUZZI".
big scream t.v. Does this really need any interpreting?!
move the udr = MOVIE THEATER. A real one. In her friggin house.
Snowcone maker, candy maker - again, ideas stolen from someone else, but I am certain she means the full-sized willy-wonka-esque versions.
intendogeameumd = you got me. I *think* its Nintendo, but what do I know?!

And finally, a "big sister that is 8". Bless her heart. But she aint got no big sister. . . that I know of.

Now you have to understand, I shop at Walmart and Target. I can't help but brag about what a great deal I got on this or that. I will NOT buy anything at full price. And I *thought* I was conveying these practices to my daughter. The one that wants a mansion. Huh. Go figure. Guess she figured out a way to rebel against me after all.

3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

she's a genius!

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nintendo game cube

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :) Pup - thanks for the interpretation. Hee-hee. Guess I don't speak 7 y/o as well as I thought I did!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home