Okay, technically I got this by email, but since I'm making new friends and getting to know folks on the blog-o-shpere, I figgered, what better use for an old chain? So here goes:
Welcome to the new edition of getting to know your family and friends. Okay here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun! (I'm looking in someone's direction) Just copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you. This is a cool way to find out more about your peeps, and also have the learn new things about you!
1. What is your full name? Very few folks know the answer to that, and I'm keeping it that way.
2. What color pants are you wearing? Undies? B/c I'm wearing a skirt...
3. What are you listening to right now? My cellmate's fan. And her instructing the new secretary on office procedures. Yawn.
4. What was the last thing you ate? Listerine Cool Mint Breath Strip.
5. Do you have any pets? Jag (dog), Bucket (cat), Spooky (cat), Monkegurl (daughter) and Jman (babydaddy).
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Royal blue.
7. How is the weather right now? Hazy and warm. You can see the air in smell-lay.
8. What character trait do you think people like most about you? Lack of any semblance of normalcy.
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely.
10. How old are you today? 24. Er, I mean 42.
11. Favorite drink? "Momma juice" - Crystal light strawberry banana with a splash of Sobe orange cream and a jigger of Bombay Sapphire. Yum.
12. Favorite sport? Mindgames.
13. Hair color? Brown and grey.
14. Do you wear contacts? Nope; had Lasik 5 years ago and am still LOVIN IT!
15. Siblings? 3 brothers (that I know of).
16. Favorite month? June, but I think that's just an appendage from school days.
17. Favorite food? Fresh tomatoes and mozzarelly bought from a corner store in Tuscany, enjoyed watching the sunset over the vineyards.
18. What was the last movie you saw? Napolean Dynomite (for the 3rd time). Oh, and a french film - The Eighth Day - definitely check it out if you see it on cable.19. Favorite holiday of the year? All Hallows Eve!!!
20. What do you do to vent anger? Yell, scream, stomp. I'm reverting in my old age.
21. Summer or winter? Summer.
22, Hugs or kis ses? Hugs. Especially sleepy, juicy, sweaty-baby-head Monkeygurl hugs.
23. Chocolate or vanilla? Both?
24. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Sure, why not.
25.Who is most likely to respond? Dawn.
26.Who is least likely to respond? Andrea.
27. When was the last time you cried? Oct. 7th, 2005. Major Momma Meltdown.
28. What is under your bed? Wrapping paper, Monkeysocks, dust bunnies.
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Kirkhams 1 and 2.
30. What did you do last night? Homework with the Monkey, Knit, watch House (*love* that show!)
31. What are you afraid of? Something bad happening to the Monkey.
32. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? Neither, it makes me nauseous. But if that wasn't an issue, BUTTERED AND SALTED.
33. Favorite car? 1960's era jaguar.
34. Favorite flower? eidelweiss.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? Home, 6 (only 1 I don't recognize), work, 2.
36. How many years at your recent job? 6 1/2. Gawd.
37. Are you having a nice day? Yes, but it's still early.
38. What brings a smile to your face at this exact moment?
Sorry - the MonkeyGurl. She was soooooo good last nite!
39. What is your astrological sign? Aquarius/Dragon.
40. If you could have your dream job right now what would it be?
Being paid to eat, drink, knit, sleep, and ride my motorcycle.
41. If you could go on a shopping spree to any store which would it
be? Target, of course!!