MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

08 November 2005

Needles

One thing I neglected to mention in my recent post about yarn gorging, I did something that skeered me, but I'm getting used to it. I actually purchased SIZE 1 NEEDLES!!! Yup. Those things what can skewer an eyeball. This is what they look like




Kinda frightening, huh? But I gave in b/c a friend knit some fingerless gloves on a size ZERO (I can almost remember being a size zero, in another life), using Koigu, and they were truly lovely. Of course, I can't afford the fancy stuff, but even cotton on 1's is going to look nice. I hope.





I also bought me some of these





Also size 1. B/c ya gotta close the [unnamed object] up somehow, right?






It's a good thing I got rid of most of my tortured angst BEFORE I took up knitting. Because I could have done some real damage with these!

2 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

size zero?

that's toothpicks.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

:) For both knitting needles and women's clothes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home