MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

10 November 2005

I'm Mostly Jack?!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM.

Make me Sawyer, or Locke or even Kate(naw, not her!), but JACK?!?!?!! Sanctimonious, emotional train-wreck, self-martyring JACK?!?!?! I think I may puke up my baby carrots.

This test sucks.

Jack. Sheeesh. {{walks off, shaking her head in disgust.}}


You scored as Jack. You're Jack! You're ready to step up and take control of a bad situation. You don't let fear in, and you're naturally a good person.

Jack

75%

Charlie

69%

Hurley

69%

Sawyer

69%

Locke

69%

Michael

63%

Shannon

63%

Sayid

56%

Sun

56%

Claire

50%

Boone

50%

Jin

50%

Kate

50%

Who is your "Lost" alter ego?
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home