MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

22 November 2005

Baby OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Baby O is my most favoritest baby monkey gurl right now. She is incredibly cute and smart and funny, but most of all, a great model!!! Her mom was kind enough to send me some recent pix. Here she is, demonstrating how much she just *loves* the sweater and hat I made when she was just a bun in the oven. Sure, it's on upside down and backwards, but how cute is she?!?!?!





My leetle Hassidic baby.


And here she is, demonstrating how an ELEVEN MONTH old looks in a sweater knit for a one year old




My gurl is HEALTHY. She beats up on her equally ginormous 3.5 y/o brother. She was considerate enough to come early, so her birthday is this Saturday. I can't wait!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

she is quite a looker.

ps- if i already harassed you about this, then ignore me but you should email me your address so i can mail you some holiday cheer.

 
At 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eww. Yourn child is so ugly that I can't bear to stare at her pic or else my eyes will buldge out of my sockets. I hope you die a misserable death ironically by the one who you born. I must now use bleach on my eyes to burn the image of your ugly-ass child from my retina. G'day, whore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home