MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

23 November 2005

Aurgh.

I'm so fricking nuts. I decided to frog the sweater I was "finishing" for Baby O's birfday because I didn't like the way it was looking. To be honest, I had knit the pieces way back when I was first learnin' to read patterns and all (it was originally meant for *my* monkey gurl!), and I was finally putting the pieces together. But I didn't have the fine appreciation for that phenomenon I now know as "gauge". Urgh. So I decided to throw some new string on the sticks and give her something eggspecially for HER.

That was this morning.

Friday nite, we're spending quiet time with her and her family. (okay, it's not like she's gonna know if I'm knitting something for her, but STILL.)

The party is Saturday.

Exactly WHEN was I expecting to finish this sweater?!

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i soooooo feel your pain.

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Calzone said...

You and your darn knitting cults.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home