MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

13 October 2005

Okay, I admit it




I don't know how to post, add buttons, or make links. But I'm (slowly) figuring out how to post pictures, and that's a good thing, right? In case you were wondering if I ever am going to have knit content, the answer is "YES!! . . .when I can figure out how. In the meantime, attached (hopefully) is a picture of the latest F/Os. They are a bit garish and wild, but, as I've learned the hard way, babies are all about texture and ease in care, and babygurls are all about the PINK. Oy.

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger citizen student said...

Did you do the ugg booties but in different colours?!

sweeeeet...

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

:) Yup. those are the fake uggs found on DIY network, in a cheap, multi-colored acrylic yarn (doubled, since the pattern is for chunky). :) I was rather pleased with how well they turned out, despite the gut wrenching colors.

-D.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home