MonkeyGurlKnits

Gin. Knitting. Monkeys. What more could you ask for?!

12 October 2005

I've got a friend!



Or maybe not. But one thing about this crazy town is it is really, REALLY hard to meet like-minded people. Hey, reasonably intelligent, kind-hearted, wacky folks don't grow on trees, apparently. But I've been here for. . . Seven? Eight? years, and other than the girl next to me at The Firm, there is no one I've met that I'd care to hang out with. Or I have, and they don't feel the same way about me. I dunno; maybe I just come off as being too flakey. Sucks when you don't have a filter. BUT, GAWD LOVE THE INNERNET!!!! I've met two bloggers that seem really cool, love (live?) to knit, and I *might* actually meet one of them in the near future. Yay. Now if I could only figger out how to post pictures (well, I know *how*, I just can't seem to make it upload correctly!). Oh, and get someone to read this crap.

-D.

PS - HEY!!!! Look!!! I successfully posted the Original Monkey Gurrl!!!!! Cute, no? Still... those eyebrows. . .

3 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger citizen student said...

do you know how scary your monkey picture is?
*the answer is... only slightly... only slightly..."

:D

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

:) Which monkey? The one I birthed (which is pretty scary on many different levels), or the one I borrowed? If you want *really* scary pictures, go to http://www.monkeymania.co.uk/.

-D.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger citizen student said...

lol.. the one you birthed isn't scary!
the one you borrowed...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home